Phuket Bird Park Ticket
With over 100 species of birds from Asia, Africa, and South America, this is the largest bird park in the whole of Thailand. Get up close and personal with rare and exotic breeds and witness amazing restorations of their natural habitat!
Lo más Destacado
- Spend a day at the bird park in Phuket and take an interactive tour of the wild with these winged creatures of wonder
- Step into a paradise full of birds with beautiful gardens, cascading waterfalls, and lush greeneries
- Meet macaws, hornbills, parrots, ostriches, and even owls as they showcase their talents in an impressive bird show
- Indulge in a friendly bird feeding activity and attract a colorful and adorable flock of birds
What To Expect
Phuket Bird Park is built along a hillside that boasts of exotic flora, winding paths, and an exhaustive number of winged fauna from around the tropical world. Deemed the largest bird park of Thailand, herein lie 1000 odd birds of varying species. As you walk in, the sweet chirping of birds welcomes you. Witness these birds coexist in an environment recreated to match their natural habitats. Over here, you will come across many exotic birds such as the pied hornbills, African crowned cranes, Nicobar pigeons, moody ostriches, and comical emus. The most popular are the white cockatoos and colorful parrots including the Malay Lorikeet, the very green Wax-Billed Parrots, and the ever-popular Macaw. Head up the hill to witness a talented bird show where you can discover just how intelligent and playful these adorable winged creatures are. Get mesmerized as you watch them spell words and solve mathematical equations and leave in awe and wonder. A day out at this park will surely bring out all smiles and giggles.
- Admission Ticket for Phuket Bird Park
Children aged 3 - 13 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. Infants aged 0 - 2 enter free of charge.
Know Before You Go
Daily from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (last entry at 3:00 PM)
10:30 AM, 1:30 AM, 3:30 AM
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display either a printed or a mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at the ticketing counter of Phuket Bird Park to gain entry.
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.