Twilight City Stroll
Take in the charming sights of central Rome on this two-and-a-half hour tour that'll allow you to admire iconic landmarks like the Trevi Fountain and Bernini's Fountain of the Four Rivers. Stroll through town while indulging in some gelato and learn about the fascinating history of these incredible sites!
- Explore Rome's most famous sights and monuments in just 2.5 hours
- Take in the splendour of the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and the colossal Pantheon
- Indulge in a delicious gelato – Italy’s answer to ice cream
- Bask in the grandeur of the Piazza Navona and the charming beautiful Fountain of Four Rivers
- With its butterfly design, the beautiful Spanish Steps is a must see and a great example of Roman Baroque Style
Start your stroll through the beautiful Piazza Navona, where you can marvel at The Fountain of Four Rivers, a structural masterpiece by Bernini. Your guide will enlighten you on the mysterious symbolism and the stories that make this enigmatic city so appealing, as well as take you to some of the most interesting parts of this square. Following this, you will make your way to one of the most famous attractions in Rome, the Pantheon. This engineering marvel is close to 2000 years old and has withstood the wear and tear of time and history, making it an awe-inspiring sight. What’s even better is that you get to view it in the calm of a balmy Rome evening, when the rush of the crowd is dying down. Your guide will tell you about some of the attraction’s most fascinating secrets, including how Raphael actually came to be interred there!
Following this Roman culture trip, it’s time to indulge, quite literally. Treat yourself to a traditional Roman gelato, the Italian version of an ice cream, whose flavours surely won’t disappoint. Make your way to the Trevi Fountain and be sure to toss in a couple of coins for good luck and hope that your wishes come true! With the setting sun by your side, there’s no better place to take photographic souvenirs than at the Spanish Steps, well-known for being the spot where Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck shared a couple of sweet moments in Roman Holiday.
Twilight City Stroll & Gelato Tasting Key Inclusions
- Spanish Steps
- Trevi Fountain
- Pantheon (except on Sundays due to early closure)
- Piazza Navona
- Bernini’s Fountain of the Four Rivers
- Expert guide who gives you insider tips and tricks about the city
- Professional tour guide
- Small Group, no larger than 20 people
- One homemade Italian gelato
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
- The tour is available on all days of the week. - The Pantheon is closed on Sundays due to mass.
- The tour is about 2.5 hours long.
- The tour departs from the meeting point at 5.00 pm.
- Your guide will be waiting for you in front of the Brazilian Embassy in Piazza Navona (under the Brazilian flag). The Brazilian Embassy is located in the Palazzo Pamphili building, which is a Palace facing the southern end of Piazza Navona close to the Fountain del Moro.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- The maximum number of people on each tour is 20.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes for this tour.
- The tour is available only in English.
- Both men and women are expected to wear appropriate attire when entering the Pantheon. The guests’ clothing must cover at least the shoulders and knees at these places.
- Since this tour involves a lot of walking, we don’t recommend it for those with walking disabilities.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund. You may also reschedule your tour 72 hours prior to the day of the tour; your booking, however, will be subject to additional charges as applicable.
You will receive an email with your Welcome to Rome: Twilight City Stroll & Gelato Tasting voucher shortly. Please download it on your mobile phone or take a print out of it to show it at the designated spot in order to begin your tour.
Redeeming Your Ticket
We highly recommend that you take a print out of your voucher confirmation and ticket as it contains helpful information such as details about the meeting point and useful maps. You could also download the same on your mobile phone and show it to the tour guide at the designated meeting point before you begin the tour.
Your ticket is valid for the date and time of the booking only.
- The Pantheon is closed on Sundays due to mass and may be closed during festivities.
- It is required to cover your knees and shoulders if entering the Pantheon.