Phuket Botanic Garden
Discover a stunning and rich horticultural display at Phuket Botanic Garden. Home to a vast and varied collection of tropical and exotic plants, a visit to this garden will certainly prove to be a highly recreational activity.
- With over 30 zones boasting of a wide and varied collection, Phuket Botanic Garden is the best place to enjoy and learn the finer aspects of nature
- Discover plants and fruits indigenous to Southeast Asia at the fruit orchard and herb garden, such as santol, lychee, rose apples, mangosteens, and more
- Enjoy 50 different varieties of cactus, unique palm trees, and aromatic gardens as you explore and appreciate the nature of plants
- Enjoy the exhibition of a Thai farmer through a display of rice fields and vegetable gardens, and learn about their life and work
What To Expect
Opened in 2012 and located in Muang District in Phuket, this botanic garden showcases a variety of plant species that bring you a step closer to the beauty of nature. With 30 themed zones displaying a rich array of tropical and exotic plants, the botanic gardens is the ideal place for a nature-lover. Take a stroll through its lush greenery with soothing colorful displays of tropical palms, herb and fern gardens, fragrant plants, and an orchid pavilion. There are many rare species to discover here. The winter gardens are full of colourful flowers and trees that have migrated from the northern part of the country!
Accompanied by fish, birds, and butterflies, the sheer versatility and diversity found in these gardens makes it a must-visit!
- Admission Ticket to Phuket Botanic Garden
Children aged 3 - 13 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
Know Before You Go
Open daily 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display either a printed or a mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at the ticketing counter/entrance of Phuket Botanic Garden
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.