Skip the Line Catacombs Tickets with Audioguide
Head directly to the Skip the Line Entrance to gain entry into a mysterious network of tunnels, 20 meters below the streets of Paris. These tickets give you an access to bypass the 3-5 hour long ticket lines and directly join much shorter skip the line queues.
- The Catacombs of Paris are a grim yet beautiful reminder of the city’s important history as you explore 2 kilometers of underground tunnels that house the remains of over six million Parisians.
- Skip the winding queues and head straight to the security line with these Skip the Line tickets!
- Explore over 2,000 years of Parisian history on this incredible tour
- Upgrade your ticket to include an informative audio guide (available in English, French, German, and Spanish)
Skip the Winding Queues and Visit the Grim Yet Beautiful Reminder of the City’s History
On the day of your experience, take your mobile voucher to the skip the line entrance at the Catacombs, scan your ticket and gain entrance to the Catacombs. Avoid the hassle of waiting in the regular 1-4 hour long queue and directly join the much shorter skip the line queues. Once you gain entry, venture 20 meters (65 feet) underground, into one of the city’s most enticing attractions.
After descending 130 steps, you’ll land on a gravel pathway. From here, allow your audio guide to lead you through a one-way, 2km stretch of the mysterious ossuary. Explore the ancient past of Paris as you make your way along a maze of walls lined with skulls and bones. Learn all about how the Catacombs came to be and discover the role they’ve played on the city’s past and present. Hear urban legends, ghost stories, and tales about secret Cataphile parties. At the end of your tour, climb up 83 steps and make your way out of the dark, back to The City of Lights.
For more tips on how to make the most of your time at the Catacombs and choose the best experience, refer to our Catacombs tours and tickets collection.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Catacombs
- Audio Guide (Optional)
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Skip The Line Tickets
- Skip The Line Tickets + Audio Guide
- A Paris Catacombs audio guide runs for 30 minutes; however, you may stay inside longer if you wish to do so. You will have the ability to pause and resume your audio guide at any point in time
- Generally, visitors spend an average of 45 min - 1 hr inside the Catacombs
Tue to Sun - 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
All Mondays, 1 Jan, 1 May 1 & December 25
Reduced Price Tickets
Entry for those below the age of 18 is €5 and this can be bought at the entrance. Audio guide won't be provided to children, so, if you would like your children to have an audio guide as well, adult tickets have to be purchased.
Audio Guide Languages
English, French, German or Spanish
The Catacombs maintain a constant temperature of 14°C (57°F). Be sure to dress warmly or bring a jacket. Wear comfortable shoes and clothes that you don’t mind getting a little dirty
There is only one toilet, located at the exit
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be amended, canceled or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at - Place Denfert Rochereau, outside the entrance to the Catacombs
- Address: 1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014 Paris, France
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Place Denfert Rochereau
- To arrive at the Catacombs by Metro please take Line 4 or Line 6 to the Denfert-Rochereau metro stop
- Exit using "Sortie 1" the entrance to the catacombs can be found directly across the street from this exit
- You must enter the Catacombs at the time slot you have booked