Semi Private Guided Tour - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica
Explore the wonders of the Vatican early in the morning with these skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. Learn more about the history and culture of the Vatican in a small tour group of no more than 11 people for a informative and intimate experience.
- Take part in a semi-private and informative guided tour of the Vatican, in a small group of 11 people or less.
- A certified tour guide will accompany you on the tour and help you understand the rich history of the monuments you will be visiting.
- Save time with skip the line access to the Vatican Museums. This is an exclusive partner entrance and it is the single fastest way to access the Vatican.
- Visit the pristine Sistine Chapel and admire its gorgeous interiors.
- Delve into the interior of St. Peter’s Basilica and learn more about Catholic tradition and history.
- You may also avail of the welcome lounge service with free wi-fi, which includes a complimentary small bottle of mineral water and an espresso coffee.
Enjoy a Semi-private Guided Tour of the Vatican
Take a guided tour through the major Vatican attractions in a small group of no more than 11 people for an intimate and informative experience. What's more, you can save time with these skip-the-line tickets and make sure you don't miss any of the great artworks and exhibits on display.
Your professional guide will lead you through the Vatican Museums through our reserved Official Partners entrance, saving time on queues. There, you can marvel at the vast collections of Renaissance art spread out over many galleries. While you traverse the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Maps, and the awe-inspiring Raphael's Rooms, you can listen to your guide's commentary on your headsets and understand more about the rich tradition of culture and history embodied in the Vatican.
Next, you will make a stop at the Sistine Chapel, Michelangelo's magnum opus, where you can spend time appreciating the finer details of Michelangelo's marvelous murals. From the Chapel you will be led into St. Peter's Basilica through an exclusive partner entrance, skipping the long lines of thronging visitors. St. Peter's Basilica, the largest church in the world, is built at the exact spot where St. Peter was crucified in 64-68 AD. The architecture of the Basilica is of a unique Barocco style, and it houses many important cultural artifacts, such as various striking mosaics and Michelangelo's Pieta, all of which you can see for yourself. This tour will then end in St. Peter's Square.
Learn more about Vatican city’s role in shaping world history and Christianity as it is perceived today, on this tour of its most important landmarks.
- 3-hour guided tour with a professional guide
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Wireless Headsets
- Small bottle of mineral water, free wi-fi, and espresso coffee
Know Before You Go
- On Wednesdays St. Peter’s Basilica will be replaced with the Vatican Library due to the Papal Audience.
- The Basilica is an active place of worship and may be closed without prior notice for religious events. In such event, the visit will be substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library.
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.
Timings and Availability
This tour is available from Monday to Saturday at 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM and 01:45 PM. The duration of the tour is 3 hours. Please make sure to arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before your tour begins.
The last entrance at the Sistine Chapel on November 30th will be at 8.30 AM.
For entry into the Vatican, shoulders, and knees must be covered for both men, women, and children. No refunds will be given if entry is refused due to lack of appropriate dress. No knives, weapons, or sharp objects will be permitted inside.
This tour will be conducted in English.
Unfortunately, this experience is not accessible by wheelchair.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hrs before the schedule
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point to redeem your tickets.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions
Your tickets are valid only for the date and time you have selected for your tour.