VIP Tour: Accademia & David Tour + Duomo Tour with Cupola and Terraces
Combine two of Florence’s most popular attractions, the Florence Duomo and the Accademia Gallery in a single experience!
- Enjoy a lovely guided tour through Florence's finest, including two of its must-visit attractions at a go
- Enjoy skip-the-line access into the Accademia Gallery, an iconic Florence landmark with long ticketing crowds
- With cozy groups of 15 people or less, you can now have a more intimate guided tour
- With an expert English-speaking tour guide by your side, you'll pick up on the finer details of the gallery
- Gasp at breathtaking works of art like David and Slaves, by the highly acclaimed artist, Michelangelo
- Gaze up at the Piazza del Duomo, and learn about this stunning landmark from the outside
- Upgrade your ticket to the VIP experience to enter the Duomo, past the Florence Baptistery, and right into the attraction
- Make sure you enjoy the views from the Duomo's dome, the highest vantage point in all of Florence
Your first stop on the itinerary is the Florence Accademia. Thanks to your skip-the-line entry, you won't have to wait around in long ticketing queues and can head right in. With the VIP experience, you have reserved tickets for the first entrance to this praised attraction! Head right in and be prepared to marvel at Michelangelo’s jaw-dropping sculpture of David.
Dazzling people for years, you will now learn about the story of this statue, as well as pick up fascinating anecdotes about its tortured creator, Michelangelo from your local tour guide. His unfinished sculpture, Slaves is sure to intrigue you as well. Learn about the artist’s method of sculpting, which he often identified as being a reveal, more than a creation.
VIP Ticket Upgrade
With the general ticket, your tour will include a view of Florence Duomo from the outside. But with the VIP ticket, you enjoy a tour of the interiors as well. Head on through the Piazza del Duomo, where you will also pass by the Florence Baptistery. Take a moment to admire the place where all true Florentines were once baptized. Notice the bronze doors that Michelangelo referred to as “The Gates of Paradise”.
Before making your way to the Duomo Terrace, take a minute to soak up the view of the great dome of the cathedral. Built by Filippo Brunelleschi, this dome was known to have broken every rule of architecture. Today, it is one of the largest domes on Earth. Finally, for the icing on this VIP cake, you’ll get to climb the Florence Dome! Walk right up to the pinnacle of the dome to take in striking views of the rolling hills of Tuscany and the vivacious city of Florence.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to Accademia Gallery
- Skip-the-line entry into Florence Duomo with Dome climbing (Optional)
- Access to the Duomo terraces (Optional)
- Small group of 15 people or less
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- General Tour
- VIP Tour
- Please note that on Sundays and other days with religious festivities, access to the Duomo (Cathedral) may be restricted.
- The Accademia Gallery is one of the most popular tourist destinations and sometimes delays can occur due to increased security measures or unexpectedly large crowds during weekends, holidays and festivities. As always, your guide will make sure any delays are minimized and that you get access as quickly as possible.
- No food or drinks can be consumed inside the museum.
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the gallery.
Modest attire with completely covered knees and shoulders. This is necessary to enter the Church
Reduced Price Tickets
Reduced Prices are available as per slot and time of experience chosen. Please check the booking page for further information.
- This tour occurs Tuesday through Saturdays. It does not run on Sundays and Mondays.
- Please note that because of religious festivities and on Sundays, access to the Duomo (Cathedral) is restricted.
Please note that this tour will be conducted in English
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.