City of Lights: Paris After Dark Sightseeing Cruise
Take a night cruise along the River Seine and witness the City of Lights illuminated against the night sky. On this relaxing 1-hour cruise, experience a romantically lit Paris as you pass by iconic monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and much more.
- Aboard a glass canopy boat, admire and experience one of the most beautiful Parisian boulevards after dark on an illuminations cruise.
- Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary via handheld audio headsets that you can tune in and out of at your discretion over the course of your 1-hour cruise.
- Your flexible ticket allows you to board any time and day within 6 months from the date of purchase - no need to reserve a specific time slot upon checkout.
- With a convenient boarding point, located at the foot of Eiffel Tower, this cruise is easily accessible.
After the sun sets, make your way to the Port de la Bourdonnais, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, and embark on a magical one-hour nighttime cruise along the Seine River. Pass by the city’s illuminated landmarks, including Assemblee Nationale, Musee d'Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more. Your flexible ticket allows you to board the cruise anytime you’d like within the operating hours - meaning you don’t have to worry about any logistics! As you cruise down this UNESCO-listed Paris river, enjoy exhilarating moonlit views from the boat’s terrace and exterior passageways and learn about the city with live commentary via your complimentary audio guide.
- 1-hour After Dark Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise (flexible ticket).
- Complimentary audio guide on cruise, available in 14 languages.
Know Before You Go
- Choose any departure time from 6:00 PM to 10:30 PM.
- From April to September, cruises depart approximately every 30 minutes.
- From October to March, cruises depart every hour.
- There are no departures at 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM.
- On July 14th, the last departure is at 2 PM.
- On December 24th, the last departure is at 5 PM
- On December 31st, the last departure is at 9:30 PM.
To board your cruise, meet at the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The address is: Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris. Your cruise will end at the same place. The closest metro stations are Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim and École Militaire. All are within a 3-5 minute walk of the port. If traveling by car, Quai Branly parking lot is located just 300 meters away.
Only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed inside. Guests with larger bags will not be allowed to enter (as there are no storage facilities).
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please print out your mobile vouchers and display it along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Your boarding point is at Bateaux Parisiens port
- Address: Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris
- Closest bus stop is Tour Eiffel, which stops right across from the tower
- Bus #42 will bring you here
- Closest RER station is Gare Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel, a 2-minute walk to the tower
- RER-C will bring you here
Your cruise ticket is valid for six months from the date of purchase. You can take the cruise anytime within the operating hours. Cruises depart every 30 minutes during the summer, and every hour during winter months.