Alhambra Surroundings Tour
Enjoy a delightful stroll in the Alhambra Palace complex on this immersive guided tour in English or Spanish. Your guide shall regale you with tales of the area's Moorish past as well as detailed accounts of the Nasrid's lives and histories.
- Take a stroll inside the complex with this guided tour and pass by notable structures that have shaped history the way we see it today.
- Enjoy touring with an English or Spanish-speaking guide who will introduce you to a masterpiece in Rennaisance architecture; the Palace of Charles V.
- Apart from the Palace of Charles V, you will also get to learn about the old San Francisco Convent and the archaeological remains of the Palace of Abencerrajes.
- Enjoy incredible views of the Albaicín, a revered UNESCO World Heritage Site in all its glory!
Enjoy Touring the Surroundings of the Alhambra with an Expert Guide
Walk through the magnificent Puerta de la Justicia and once inside, you will get to admire the different styles of architecture that were used as the Palace expanded. Your guide will regale you with tales about the Palace's history and provenance. Your guide shall walk you past the magnificent Palace of Charles V. It is quite the architectural wonder that boasts of a plateresque style design with traces of Gothic and origin, which was common in the Renaissance era. You will also witness panoramic views of the Albaicín, a revered UNESCO World Heritage Site in all its glory!
Learn About Other Fascinating Parts of the Complex
Apart from learning about the key structures of the Alhambra, you will also get to learn about the old San Francisco Convent and the archaeological remains of the Palace of Abencerrajes. Learn about the legend of the Abencerrajes and why this clan was so notable in the Alhambra's vast history.
- Walking tour of the Alhambra surroundings
- Services of an English/Spanish-speaking guide
- Entry to the Generalife Gardens
- Entry to the Nasrid Palaces
- Entry to the Alcazaba
Know Before You Go
This tour is available in English and Spanish
Reduced Price Tickets
- Child tickets (children between 3 to 11 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 8 EUR. Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout.
Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Unfortunately, this tour is not accessible by wheelchair.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- You will receive an email confirmation with your Alhambra Surroundings Tour vouchers shortly.
- Please arrive at your meeting point 10 minutes before your tour departure.
- Please display this voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point on the day of your experience.
- Please carry your original Passport/Driving license for the tour.
- Meeting point is - Puerta de la Justicia, Calle Real de la Alhambra, 18, 18009 Granada, Spain.
- You're required to assemble outside the Puerta de la Justicia entrance.
- Landmark: Charles V Pillar
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Puerta de la Justicia.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- By Bus: Board the C30 or the C32 to the Puerta de la Justicia Bus Stop. Your meeting point is a mere 3-minute walk from the bus stop.
- Late arrivals and people who miss their tour will be considered a no-show and will not be eligible for a refund.
- The tour reservations have strict timing. If you arrive late, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again.(subject to availability)