Park Guell with bus transfer
With skip-the-line entry, spend more time admiring the famed artworks, such as the Serpentine Bench and ‘El Drac’. After your comprehensive tour, you are free to stay in the park to explore this eccentric wonderland at your own pace!
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry into the renowned Park Güell by skimming past ticketing queues and heading right in.
- Be awed by Antoni Gaudi’s cherished artworks within the park, such as the ‘El Drac’ and the Serpentine Bench.
- With return-trip transfers from city centre in air-conditioned coaches, you no longer have to worry about getting there.
- Ensure to pick up interesting facts about the park and Antoni Gaudi from your English-speaking tour guide on this trip.
- You may choose to include a sightseeing bus tour to your experience which includes a drive-through of Passeig de Gràcia, home to two of Gaudi’s famous artworks, the Casa Batlló and La Pedrera.
Visit the wondrous Park Güell without wasting time standing in ticket lines. Travel in style on private, air-conditioned coaches to and from the attraction and explore the artistic creations of Antoni Gaudi in a detailed fashion. With cozy groups of no more than 25 people, get an intimate tour of this architectural sensation.
Starting your tour at a convenient location close to the Sagrada Familia Basilica, hop aboard your private coach and make your way to Park Güell. Take in the views on your way to the park and pay attention as your tour guide fills you in on stories about Park Güell and its history. Originally meant to be a gated community for the wealthy inhabitants of Barcelona, Park Güell was commissioned to Antoni Gaudi in the early 20th century. Gaudi being the architectural genius that he was, designed the park and residential community with expert creativity. The original plan did not stick with the Barcelonians, and this masterpiece turned into a marvel for the public.
Skip The Line Into The Monumental Zone
Disembark from the coach upon arrival, and make your way to the Monumental zone. Your tour guide will give you an overview of the park along the way. Skip the line and enter the Monumental Zone to see the mosaic salamander, ‘El Drac’ and the stunning Serpentine Bench. After your tour, spend some unguided free time wandering around the park at your leisure. Take pictures of Gaudi’s creations and climb to the summit of the hills to get beautiful panoramic views.
The Sightseeing Bus Tour (Optional)
If you choose to take in some stunning sights along the way, include the sightseeing bus tour to your itinerary. Drive along the Passeig de Gràcia, an elegant avenue built by wealthy Barcelonians. The architectural details really stand out at this avenue, including modernist lamp posts and Gaudi’s remarkable tiles for the pavement.
Check out Casa Batlló, considered Gaudi’s artistic legend. From the grand façade that mirrors a peaceful sea, to the bloody battle between the dragon and Saint George, Casa Batlló is sure to impress. Yet another artistic marvel by Gaudi at The Passeig de Gràcia is La Pedrera. This majestic façade with its remarkable balconies and odd-looking chimneys will definitely grab your attention. Keep in mind that you won’t be getting off the bus for this sightseeing tour, it is merely a drive-by.
You may choose between the two ticket options available to better suit your needs:
- Park Güell Guided Tour with Transportation and English-Guided Tour
- Park Güell Guided Tour with Transportation with Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Skip-the-line entrance to Park Güell
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- An expert English-speaking tour guide
- Drive through Passeig de Gràcia (Optional)
Know Before You Go
Please note that this tour lasts about 1.5 hours
Reduced Price Tickets
Reduced prices are available as per slot and time of experience chosen. Please check the booking page for further information.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout