Las Vegas Explorer Pass - Pick Your Attractions
What's better than exploring a city at your own pace with the reassurance that you aren't missing out on anything? The Las Vegas Explorer Pass offers this and a whole lot more. Reap the benefits of big savings on both time and money with the Las Vegas Explorer Pass. With a validity of 30 days and the option of choosing 3, 4, 5 or 7 experiences from a list of 34 attractions such as Madame Tussauds, V - The Ultimate Variety Show and the Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris, Las Vegas is literally in the palm of your hand with this pass! And the best part is, there are no extra charges at any of the attractions you visit. So go on, make the smarter choice with the Las Vegas Explorer Pass.
- Get access to a select number of attractions in Las Vegas.
- With the London Explorer Pass, you can choose from 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions from a list of 34 available attractions like Las Vegas Live Comedy Club, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition and the Vegas Rockstar Club Tour.
- The Las Vegas Explorer Pass gives you free, one-time entry to 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions depending on the option you choose at the time of booking, saving you up to 55% on entrance tickets had you purchased them separately at the gate.
- Visiting the first attraction will activate your Las Vegas Explorer Pass. The pass is then valid for a period of 30 days from activation, so you can space out your sightseeing experience comfortably with the extended validity.
- The Las Vegas Explorer Pass comes with a free Las Vegas guidebook that includes helpful maps and attraction information. The guides are available in different languages, including English, Mandarin and Dutch.
- Click here for the Explorer Guidebook
About Your Las Vegas Explorer Pass
The Las Vegas Explorer Pass is perfect for those who'd like to cover the length and breadth of the city with minimum hassle and maximum gain. You can choose 3, 4, 5 or 7 experiences from a list of 34 attractions to explore at your own pace, as the pass has a validity of 1 year from the date of purchase. After the pass has been used for the first time, you have up to 30 days to use it fully before the validity runs out. However, days of usage don’t need to be consecutive. This gives you leeway to comfortably explore Las Vegas and lets you customise your sightseeing experience in the city as per your convenience.
The Las Vegas Explorer Pass is easy to use with no extra charges. All you have to do is show your pass at the designated areas, and voila, you avail automatic admission within the validity period! As soon as your purchase is confirmed, you will receive the Explorer Pass via email.
Is This Pass Good For Me?
If you’re a tourist in Las Vegas or an avid traveller looking to save some money, then this pass is ideal for you. Not only do you get to choose from an exhaustive list and range of attractions, but the month-long validity of the pass from first use will allow you to comfortably plan and explore the city. It is no wonder that the Las Vegas Explorer Pass is a top-seller among both tourists and locals alike. Here are the advantages of the Las Vegas Explorer Pass:
- You get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket. The pass is valid for a year from the date of purchase, and after its first usage, is valid for a month. Since you have a 30-day period to make use of the pass, you can space out your travel and plan your travel itinerary in advance.
- Using the Las Vegas Explorer Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you may choose to either take a print out of it or simply save it on your phone. Just display the e-ticket or a printed ticket at any of the designated spots at the attractions listed and enjoy swift and easy entry.
- The biggest advantage is the savings. The Las Vegas Explorer Pass gives you free entry to 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions depending on the option you choose at the time of booking, saving you up to 55% on individual tickets at the gate, had you purchased them separately. With specific partnerships and deals, the Las Vegas Explorer Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travellers to the city.
Know Before You Go
Click here for the Explorer Guidebook
The Las Vegas Explorer Pass is available in 4 variants. Each variant lets you enter a different number of attractions one time for free, depending on your choice of ticket. In the next step of the booking, choose from 3, 4, 5 or 7 attraction combos in the next step of the booking process.
Please check the timings and additional details of any attraction you’d like to visit beforehand. It would be a buzzkill to go to an attraction only to find it shut for the day. You can visit each attraction only once with the Las Vegas Explorer Pass.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This pass cannot be cancelled. However, you may return a non-activated pass within 30 days from the date of purchase for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Las Vegas Explorer Pass
You will receive an email confirmation with your Las Vegas Explorer Pass shortly. Download the pass on your mobile device or print it out according to your own convenience and display your voucher at any of the attractions included in your pass to get free access.
You can activate your pass for a year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated upon the first usage, and once the pass has been activated, you have 30 days to use the same before it expires.
You'll get a guide with hours of operation and directions for each attraction, and a map to help plan your itinerary.