IMG Worlds of Adventure
Get a 31% discount with your 3 Shot Fast track tickets, exclusively only on Headout!
Explore over 4 adventure zones containing 22 rides, spread across 1.5 million square feet at the World’s Largest Indoor Theme Park!
- Priority entrance at IMG Worlds of Adventure allows you to skip long ticketing lines and head right in
- Wave at your favorite superheroes, cartoon characters and watch them come to life at this exciting park
- Enjoy 22 adrenaline-fueled rides and roller coasters across 1.5 million square feet of playground
- Explore 4 Epic Adventure Zones, Marvel, Cartoon Network, IMG Boulevard, and The Lost Valley
- Indulge in themed lunches, novelty shopping, and fascinating artwork here
What to Expect
Live the epic adventure at IMG Worlds of Adventure, the world’s largest indoor theme park spread over a massive 1.5 million square feet. IMG Worlds of Adventure is divided into 4 zones, two of which represent global brands, Cartoon Network and Marvel, while the other two are in-house brands, IMG Boulevard and Lost Valley: Dinosaur Adventure.
The park has 22 exciting rides and attractions, 17 of which are theme rides, each aiming to provide you with a dose of adrenaline or leave you in a state of wonder. The Cartoon Network Zone hosts Live Shows whereas the Marvel Zone has the epic 3D attraction - “Avengers: Battle of Ultron”. In the Lost Valley, you’re destined to see animatronic dinosaurs and ride rollercoasters. The IMG Boulevard hosts the busiest and most anticipated ride among the park visitors, The Haunted Hotel. Be sure to check this out before you leave.
- Entry ticket into IMG Worlds of Adventure,
- Storage lockers (chargeable)
- Strollers (chargeable)
Know Before You Go
Timings and Availability
- Sun-Wed: 11:00 AM- 8:00 PM
- Thur- Sat: 11:00 AM- 10:00 PM
- These tickets are valid for both residents and non-residents of the UAE and give you access to all 22 rides in the park The opening hours are subject to change
- Closing times indicate the times that the queues close, the exception being 'Haunted Hotel’, which has limited capacity
- The queues will close up to 2 hours before the park's closing time in case of maximum capacity
- Please note: Some individual rides have extra height requirements for safety. To know more, please refer to this guide book.
- Outside food is not allowed. There are 28 F&B outlets offering 13 different cuisine types at the venue. Please carry a valid photo ID.
Storage lockers are available at the park entrance at an additional fee:
Small: AED 45 | Large: AED 55 | Jumbo: AED 60
Children below the height of 1.05 meters go free. Child tickets (Between 1.05 m - 1.19 m) and senior citizen tickets are available at reduced prices (carry a valid photo ID)
- Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis upon showing a valid ID
- Strollers are available to rent in two sizes
Single: AED 40 | Double: AED 60
These tickets cannot be canceled. However, they offer maximum flexibility - you can visit IMG Worlds of Adventure on any day within 3 months from booking
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at the entrance of IMG Worlds of Adventure (E311 - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates)
- The theme park is located on E311 (Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road), next to Global Village
- The venue is not connected directly via Metro
- Take a taxi from either the Dubai Mall Metro or the Mall of Emirates Metro