Skyline Luge Sentosa
A fun outdoor experience for children and adults alike! The Skyline Luge gravity-fuelled ride gives riders complete control over a downward slope with purpose-built tracks. Swerve your way through the Jungle and Dragon trail as you compete with your friends on this unique Singapore attraction.
- Enjoy this truly thrilling experience that was invented in Rotorua, New Zealand, in its only Asian incarnation in Sentosa.
- Half go-kart, half toboggan ride, this unique slide ride will have you zipping down a purpose-built track with the thrill of gravity.
- Enjoy zipping down this 2.6-kilometer track in state-of-the-art luges with your friends and family.
- Get a chance to hop on the 4-seater Skyride and marvel at the bird's eye views of the entire city’s skyline, Sentosa Island, and even the South China Sea!
What to Expect
A Fun-filled Experience
This is one of the most exciting outdoor adventure activities that one shouldn’t miss when in Singapore! Hop on this mix of go-kart and toboggan sled that works on the basis of gravity. Race down the purpose-built track where you can control your descent by using the handlebars, accelerator or brakes. You can also hop on the open-cabin Skyline for a ride to the top of the tracks, from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the city Skyline and beyond. You can choose to ride Skyline at night, which promises to be a romantic experience as the city lights are spread out under your feet!
Zip about in your luge on purpose-built tracks.
The ideal day out for the entire family!
The Skyline Luge by night is sure to be a romantic and mesmerizing experience!
Skyride and Luge (2 rounds) Include 2 Luge & 2 Skyride
Skyride and Luge (3 rounds) Include 2 Luge & 2 Skyrides
- 2/3 rounds on the Luge.
- 2/3 rounds on the Skyride.
- Ride the Luge and Skyride during the day.
- Night Luge and Skyride by night with Wings of Fire fireworks.
Know Before You Go
Skyline Luge Sentosa is open daily from 10:00 AM to 9:30 PM. The last ride is at 9:15 PM.
Skyline Luge Sentosa is located between Imbiah Lookout and Siloso Beach, right at the heart of Sentosa Island. These are also the two entrances to Skyline Luge Sentosa, and you can choose the one that is most convenient to you.
You can get to the Imbiah Lookout entrance by bus, monorail, cable car or car, as this entrance has parking.
You can get to the Siloso Beach entrance by bus, monorail, tram or car, as this entrance has parking.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- You will receive an email with your Skyline Luge Sentosa voucher shortly. You need not take a print out.
- Please download and display the voucher on your mobile device at the redemption counter to redeem your tickets.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Please note that the Skyline Luge will be closing early on the 2nd of November. The last ride will be at 4:45 PM and will close at 5 PM.