Jurong Bird Park with Hotel Transfers
Explore Asia’s premier bird park and have an avian adventure unlike any other. Visit this scenic location and have face-to-face encounters with bird species from all across the world in environments that mirror their natural habitat.
Get picked up from your hotel's doorstep and relax in your shuttle to Jurong Bird Park. Explore Asia’s biggest bird park at your own pace and comfort.
Discover up to 5,000 birds at Asia’s largest wildlife park, Jurong Bird Park, and make friends with the cute, feathery creatures. Spanning an extensive 20 hectares of hillside terrain, Jurong accommodates birds from all over the world and has a special breeding and research center to promote the conservation of these birds.
At Jurong Bird Park you’ll come across bird species that are descendants of dinosaurs such as the Double-Wattled Cassowary and the Emu. You’ll also get to explore the kingdom of penguins. The Penguin Coast is a unique location where you can spot up to four species of these black and white southern creatures.
You will also be treated to select bird encounters as you walk through the four aviaries and see these free-flying birds glide through the air. The Birds of Play wet and dry play area is meant exclusively for children to enjoy at while and the Bird Discovery Center is perfect for your little ones to learn while having fun.
With multiple special experiences and feeding shows such as the High Flyers Show and the Kings of the Skies Show, at Jurong Bird Park you can interact with the birds up-close and see them at their most active. To know more about the park and find out about the show timings, do read our detailed guide on Jurong Bird Park as this will help you plan your day better.
- Admission voucher to Jurong Bird Park Singapore
- Hop-on Hop-off Tram ride at Jurong Bird Park
- Hotel transfers from city central areas
Know Before You Go
Jurong Bird Park Timings:
Jurong Bird Park is open from 8:30 am - 6:00 pm daily.
Hotel Transfers Details:
Hotel transfers are from the City Center Areas. This includes Orchard Road, Bugis Street, Marina Bay Sands, Balestier Road Hotel Area and Little India. Pickups start at 09:00 am. In case your hotel falls outside this area, you can travel to one of the mentioned areas and provide the name of the hotel you've selected. Furthermore, you can be picked up from your hotel (outside the mentioned areas) at an additional charge.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
• You will receive an email with your Jurong Bird Park voucher in a few minutes.
• On the day of your experience, a coach will pick you up from the hotel you've mentioned, and drive you to Jurong. Pickups start from 9 am.
• Proceed to Jurong Bird Park and display your tickets at counters 1 or 2 to redeem your voucher for admission tickets.
- Use the hop-on hop-off tram to quickly navigate through the park. This will save you considerable amounts of time.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the venue for toddlers and individuals with impaired movement. Rental charges for strollers are SGD 9 while wheelchairs are free-of-charge.
- Lockers are available at the venue to store your personal belongings. They will be charged at SGD 3. Jurong Bird Park also provides other guest facilities such as nursing rooms and first-aid stations.
- Please carry a water bottle, an umbrella and mosquito repellant for personal use.
- The kids' area has wet rides and a change of clothes is required to experience the dry areas. Please carry an extra outfit for the children.
- Be sure to arrive at the show 10-15 minutes prior to their scheduled beginning.
- Uniformed bird keepers are present through the venue to help you with any queries or unexpected issues at the venue.