Palau De La Musica Catalana
Explore the 100-year-old building which became the center for the Catalan culture movement and discover its many intricacies.
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage Site on a guided tour
- Home of the Orfeo Catala choir, discover the rich musical heritage housed within the walls
- Study the intricate architecture that combines sculpture, mosaic, stained glass and wrought iron
- Choose between guided tours available in 4 languages (Spanish, English, French, and Italian)
If you’re looking for a bit of history, culture, and beauty during your stay in Barcelona, a guided tour to the Palau de la Musica is just the thing for you! Visit the only concert hall to be declared a UNESCO World Heritage site. Located on a narrow unassuming street in the Ribera district of the city, the building represents the unique and distinct modernist style of architecture. Step into the hall and you will be stunned by the aesthetic blend of sculpture, mosaic, stained glass and wrought iron on the facades of this unique modern building.
The concert hall is home to the Orfeó Català choir and is funded entirely by public donations, making it just as much a part of the cultural, architectural and musical fabric of the city's history. Visit their rehearsal room. The central part of the structure is, of course, the concert hall itself, a vast, lavishly decorated space that is flooded with light, courtesy of a central skylight, Enjoy the opportunity of walking on to the stage itself and looking out at the hall, viewing the audience the way the performers do. Lastly, you will get to visit the Sala Lluís Millet, named after the founder of the Orfeó Català choir to end your tour. The giant stained glass windows of the room divulge the unique columns decorating the balcony of the building.
- Palau De La Musica ticket
- Services of an expert guide
- Concert Tickets
Know Before You Go
The ticket includes the following variants that you can choose from:
- Students and senior citizens above 65 can buy tickets at discounted rates
- Children aged 10 and below enter for free
- Spanish Tour: 11:30 am, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm
- English Tour: 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm
- French Tour: 10:30 am, 2:30 pm
- Italian Tour: 2:00 pm
Strict Cancellation Policy
The tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is at the attraction itself - Palau de la Musica
- Address: 4-6, Carrer Palau de la Musica
- Meet your tour guide here
- Metro: L1 and L4, Urquinaona station.
- Bus: 17, 45 and V17
Your ticket is valid until the end of the year (31 Dec)