Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Premium Coach Transfers
Discover the magic of filmmaking on this exciting tour of the Warner Bros. Studios in London, responsible for bringing the Harry Potter books to the silver screen. Live out every Harry Potter fan's dream and get a chance to step into iconic sets from the films like the Great Hall, the Forbidden Forest, and Platform 9 and 3/4, all with the convenience of return transportation on a Wifi enabled luxury coach!
- Experience the best of filmmaking on this highly rated and incredibly sought after tour of the Warner Bros. Studios in London.
- Travel to the studios and back on a Wifi enabled luxury coach, so you can travel comfortably and not have to worry about the over 30-mile commute between the Studios and central London!
- Learn about the different technologies during the green screen experience and understand how the use of animatronics and prosthetics brought the books to life.
- Step into the cinematic universe of the Harry Potter series and see actual props and costumes from the eight films!
- Check out the seasonal exhibit on House Slytherin including original costumes and a homage to great witches and wizards
- Explore iconic sets from the series, like Dumbledore's Office, Diagon Alley, Platform 9 and 3/4 and the Cupboard under the Stairs during your tour.
Experience the best of filmmaking at the Warner Bros. Studios in London
Your experience includes return transportation, saving you the trouble of planning the over 30-mile commute from London to Leavesden, where the Warner Bros. Studios are located. Once you are picked up from the tour office in Central London, your adventure will begin! The Warner Bros. Studios in London help people celebrate the love for the cinematic experience by throwing their doors open to the public and demonstrating how the Harry Potter books were brought to movie screens the world over so vividly. Be it the original concept artwork or the humongous model of the Hogwarts castle or the green screen you'll get to fly a broomstick in front of, the Studios' expertise in the art of making incredible movies is very clear. Throughout the tour, you will get the chance to immerse yourself in the Harry Potter universe, maintained meticulously to the last detail by the Studios, be it the costumes used by the actors or the sets the movies played out in.
Explore iconic sets from the Harry Potter series
Your tour will begin in the exact spot it began for Harry; in the Cupboard under the Stairs where Harry slept before his 11th birthday. As soon as you finish watching a welcome video, you'll get to make your way to the Great Hall of Hogwarts, complete with props and costumes used during filming many meals and feasts attended by Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Take in the extraordinary detail and care that went into crafting every set as you visit the Gryffindor Common Room, Dumbledore's Office, Hagrid's rustic hut and the incredible animatronics technology used to operate the door to the Chamber of Secrets! Perhaps the most exciting part of the tour is the newest permanent exhibition to the Studio Tour, the Forbidden Forest! Break all the rules and delve into the woods, home to many dark creatures from the deep and trees that are over 12 feet thick. You'll even get to control the weather conditions using the same techniques used while filming.
This tour gives people the chance to experience some of the magic that went into creating the universe that J.K. Rowling so lovingly committed to the page and it is undoubtedly the perfect escape for Harry Potter fans of all ages!
With a wifi enabled, luxury coach providing comfortable return transfers and the promise of visiting one of the most popular studios in the world, this tour is one of the highest rated and sought after experiences in London and is a favorite of families with young children especially. Book now to secure the most convenient date and time for your visit!
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Luxury coach
- Wifi on the coach
Know Before You Go
Timings and Availability
The tour runs daily at 8:45 AM,10:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 1:00 PM departing from the tour office and ending at Victoria Train Station by approximately 3:30 PM.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your Warner Bros. Studios Tour with Superior Coach mobile ticket shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point before boarding the bus.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
- The time you select are pickup timings.
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus.
- Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.