Bateaux Parisiens Evening Seine River Dinner Cruise with Optional Champagne
Hop aboard a stunning Bateaux Parisiens glass-canopy boat and embark on an enchanting dinner cruise. Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal as you discover Paris from the water.
- Enjoy a magical 1.15 hour-long cruise on the Seine River in the heated and enclosed Batobus.
- Take in gorgeous sunset views of Paris and its iconic landmarks as you dine on a magnificent 3-course meal.
- With the option to select a window seat, snag the best spots on the boat.
- Sip on a glass of wine, as you admire one of the most beautiful Parisian boulevards.
Aboard a beautiful glass canopy boat, embark on a once in a lifetime Parisian experience. This magical sunset cruise offers stunning views of the city's best monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, The Parliament, Musée d’Orsay, Institut de France, Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre, Grand Palais and more.
Dig into a scrumptious 3-course French meal prepared specially by the chef onboard using the best seasonal produce. Enjoy the sights and your meal as you glide through the City of Lights.
Upon checkout, upgrade your ticket to a window seat for a unparalleled views of the city. Tables in the middle section of the boat still offer a great experience; however, to fully enjoy the boat's beautiful glass canopy, snag a seat right next to the action! This evening cruise is timed perfectly with the sunset, promising an absolutely enchanting experience.
Meat Options Starters
- Creamy leek and potato soup | Smoked haddock and peppered whipped cream
- Button and cep mushroom ravioles served with a reduced butternut squash bouillon
- Chicken, prune and chestnut pâté in a crust | Confit pear marmalade with star anise
- Marinated prawns, sweet onion panna cotta and mango chutney
- Pan-fried salmon, Beluga lentils in warm vinaigrette and a lobster emulsion
- Soy sauce glazed pork belly with potato gratin
- Roast farmhouse chicken, tender Brussels sprouts | Chinese artichokes and butternut squash
- Tender veal in gremolata sauce, confit vegetables in an osso buco jus and parsnip mousseline
- Almond cake served with pear sorbet, roast pear and an exotic fruit coulis
- Pot of hazelnut cream, lemon whipped cream and cocoa-sprinkled crumble
- Chocolate truffle
- Meringue with whipped cream and chocolate sauce
- Fine cream of butternut squash with roasted cep mushrooms
- Haute Provence einkorn, vegetable caponata and a vinegar bouillon
Drinks and Wines
- Pays d’Oc Chardonnay Viognier PGI, PDO Minervois Terroir
- Mineral water | Coffee
One bottle (75 cl) serves 4 people.
- 1.15 hour Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise
- 3 course dinner (drinks included)
Know Before You Go
To board your cruise, meet at the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The address is: Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris.
The closest metro stations are Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim and École Militaire. All are within a 3-5 minute walk of the port. If traveling by car, Quai Branly parking lot is located just 300 meters away.
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
How to Use Your Bateaux Parisiens - Seine River Cruise Tickets
You will receive your Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise tickets via email instantly. No need to print. On the day of your experience, head directly to the boarding point, located at at the Bateaux Parisiens Port, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Display the vouchers on your mobile device. Please carry a valid Photo Id.